From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up machi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Machi may refer to:
Mythology and religious tradition
- Machi, a minor Biblical figure appearing in Numbers 13:15
- Machi (shaman), the shaman of the Mapuche indigenous culture.
- Machi, a Japanese neighborhood district 田丁 or address.
- Machi (hip hop group), a Taiwanese hip-hop group
- Machi (video game), a 1998 video game
- Machi, slang in Tamil(India) for Machan which means Brother-in-law. Also used to casually address friends (as Machi or Machan).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.