Machimoodus State Park
|Machimoodus State Park|
|Connecticut State Park|
|Area||300 acres (121 ha)|
|Management||Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Website: Machimoodus State Park|
Machimoodus State Park is a Connecticut state park located near the village of Moodus in the town of East Haddam. It consists of the former Echo Farm which was purchased by the state for $2.1 million in 1998 and is adjacent to Sunrise Resort State Park, the former Sunrise Resort which was purchased by the state in 2008. Visitors can hike, fish and picnic. The park entrance is on Leesville Road in East Haddam.
- "Ask the Courant". Hartford Courant. January 19, 2004. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Church, Diane (January 3, 2009). "Sunrise Resort bought by state, open to public". The Middletown Press. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Machimoodus State Park". State Parks and Forests. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Machimoodus State Park Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Machimoodus State Park Map Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection