|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2010)
Maci Nicole Wainwright (born January 8, 1990) is an American pop/rock singer-songwriter from Edmond, Oklahoma. She has opened for several country musicians, including Sammy Kershaw, Lorrie Morgan, Highway 101, Wade Hayes, Jim Ed Brown, Helen Cornelius, and Gene Watson. She has played at the Rodeo Opry. Wainwright won a "Branson Idol" contest in 2004.
Wainwright recorded the theme song for News9. She was a featured artist for the 4th of July celebration for Oklahoma City in 2006. In 2007, she was the headliner for the Oklahoma City Marathon finish line concert.
Wainwright is currently living in Nashville, TN.
- ^ a b Jill Allen, "Maci Wainwright Sings Country", Edmond Outlook, September 2005. Found at Edmond Outlook website. Accessed January 31, 2011.
- ^ Opry Heritage Foundation of Oklahoma (Oklahoma Rodeo) website Artists page. Accessed January 31, 2011.
- ^ a b Doug Warner, "Maci Wainwright," The Oklahoman, January 6, 2006. Found at News OK website. Accessed January 31, 2011.
- ^ "The Platters guest judges for Doug Gabriel's Branson Idol," Branson Courier, August 27, 2004 (Press Release). Found at Branson Courier website. Accessed January 31, 2011.
- ^ Joan Gilmore, "OKC Events," Journal Record (Oklahoma City), June 28, 2006. Found at Fin Articles website. Accessed January 31, 2011.
- ^ OKC Marathon website. Accessed January 31, 2011.
- ^ Billboard listing: did not chart