Mack is a census-designated place (CDP) in Green and Miami townships, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States. The population was 11,585 at the 2010 census. At prior censuses, the community was listed as two separate CDPs, Mack North and Mack South.
Mack is located at 39°9′28″N 84°38′58″W / 39.15778°N 84.64944°W, 10 miles (16 km) northwest of downtown Cincinnati. Ohio State Route 264 (Bridgetown Road) is the main road through the community, running east into Bridgetown and west to Cleves. Its neighbors are Bridgetown to the east, Covedale to the southeast, Delhi Township to the south, Addyston to the southwest, and North Bend and Miami Heights to the west.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 9.3 square miles (24.0 km2), all of it land.
Oak Hills School District operates public schools. Springmyer Elementary School and John F. Dulles Elementary School are in Mack.
Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County operates the Green Township Branch in Mack. The branch, which opened in January 1990, has a central copper dome with two smaller domed structures, which were designed to resemble the barns of horse farms which at one time were prevalent in Green Township.
- ^ a b "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ a b "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Mack CDP, Ohio". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- ^ "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- ^ a b "Our Schools." Oak Hills Local School District. Retrieved on December 14, 2009.
- ^ "Mack North CDP, Ohio." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on December 14, 2009.
- ^ a b "Mack South CDP, Ohio." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on December 14, 2009.
- ^ a b "Green Township Branch." Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County. Retrieved on December 13, 2009.