Mackville is an unincorporated community in Outagamie County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located in the town of Center, three miles north of Appleton. It is a part of the Appleton, Wisconsin Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is included in the Appleton-Oshkosh-Neenah, Wisconsin Combined Statistical Area.
Mackville is the location of the Mackville Nationals Truck and Tractor Pull.
Track for the 2011 Mackville Nationals
Mackville has one school, a parochial school. Saint Edward's School serves as a preschool for the area.
- Gross, Nicholas Leo. One Hundred Years of Mackville, 1849-1949, historical essays. 1949.
- Gross, Nicholas Leo. In The Second Hundred Years of Mackville, 1949-1959, historical essays. 1959.
- Gross, Nicholas Leo. Mackville History continued, 1959-1964, historical essays. 1965.
- Gross, Nicholas Leo. Mackville History continued, 1964-1970, historical essays. 1970.
- Wisconsin Historical Society. Dictionary of Wisconsin History.
Coordinates: 44°20′37″N 88°24′57″W / 44.343494°N 88.415737°W