From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macula is a spot on the retina of the human eye, but the term may also refer to:
- Macula (archaeology), a feature visible on an aerial photograph but with no identifiable function
- Macula (planetary geology), a dark area on the surface of a planet or moon
- A mortal sin in Catholicism
- macula of saccule
- macula of utricle
- Macula densa, a group of cells in the kidney that stain darker histologically.
- Macula (footballer born 1968), a Brazilian former association footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.