From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mad Mike may refer to:
As a nickname:
- Mike Hoare (born 1920), Irish mercenary leader
- Mike Milbury (born 1952), American sportscaster and former National Hockey League player, coach and general manager
- Mike Calvert (1913-1998), British Army lieutenant-colonel
- Mike Jones (motocross rider) (born 1966), American freestyle motocross competitor
- Mike Banks (musician), American musician and record label co-founder
- a pen name of Michael Z. Williamson, science fiction and military fiction author
- one of the villains in Power Rangers Turbo, a television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.