|Madan Mitra in 2012|
|Minister In Charge Sports & Transport ,Govt. of West Bengal|
May 20, 2011
May 13, 2011
|Political party||All India Trinamool Congress|
|Occupation||Politician. Minister of Transport, Government of West Bengal|
Madan Mitra is an Indian politician and the present Minister of State for Sports (Independent Charge) and Transport in the Government of West Bengal. He is also an MLA, elected from the Kamarhati constituency in the West Bengal state assembly election, 2011. He has been arrested by CBI for his alleged involvement in Saradha scam on 12/12/2014.
- "Profile of Mr. Madan Mitra". Department of Fisheries. n.d. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
- "Mamata allots portfolios, keeps key ministries". IBNLive.
- "All the didi's men".
- "Ministers in Mamata's Cabinet". Government of West Bengal. 21 May 2011. Retrieved 22 May 2011.
- "CBI arrests West Bengal Transport Minister Madan Mitra in the multi-crore Saradha chit fund scam". IBNLive.
- "Saradha scam: CBI arrests Mamata’s close aide and Bengal minister Madan Mitra". The Times of India. Retrieved 2015-01-12.
|This article about a West Bengal politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|