||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Debbie Ellison|
|Succeeded by||Avis Miller|
22 July 1952 |
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Madeleine Collinson (born 22 July 1952 in Malta) is a model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month in October, 1970, together with her twin sister Mary Collinson. They were the first identical twin Playmate sisters.
The Collinson Twins first arrived in Britain in April 1969, and prior to their appearance in Playboy one of the first people to use them was the famed glamour photographer/film maker Harrison Marks who cast them as saucy maids in his short film Halfway Inn. The film, made for the 8mm market, was shot sometime between their British Arrival, and July 1970, when a still from the film was used in a Marks' Advert that ran in that month's issue of Continental Film Review magazine.
Both sisters went on to acting careers, mostly in B-movies. Madeleine married a British Royal Air Force officer and raised three children. She later moved back to Malta and is now involved in cultural and educational activities there.
- Twins of Evil (aka Twins of Dracula) (1971)
- The Love Machine (1971)
- She'll Follow You Anywhere (1971)
- Groupie Girl (1970)
- Permissive (1970)
- Some Like It Sexy (1969)
- Halfway Inn (8mm glamour film, circa 1969, dir: Harrison Marks)
Notable TV guest appearances
- Impact '70 magazine 1970 Vol. 1. No 1 "Double Exposure" photo story made up of stills from 'Halfway Inn'.
- Cinema X magazine 1972 Vol.4 No.3 "Those Curvy Collinsons meet The Love Machine"
- Titbits magazine 11 July 1973 "Which Twin has the Twinge"
- Simon Sheridan Keeping the British End Up (Reynolds & Hearn Books) Third Edition 2007 - ISBN 978-0-9529260-7-8
- Continental Film Review July 1970 Page 26
|This biography article about a Playboy Playmate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Maltese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|