From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Madero.
|Look up madera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madera is the Spanish word for lumber. It may also refer to several different places:
- Madera, Chihuahua, in Mexico
- Madera, California, in the United States
- Madera AVA, California wine region
- Madera County, California, in the United States
- Paterna del Madera, Albacete, Spain
- Madera, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-central Poland)
- Madera, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Madera, Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Madeira (disambiguation), the Portuguese word for lumber
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.