From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Madi may refer to:
- Madi people
- Madi language (disambiguation)
- Madi, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Madi River, a tributary of the Gandaki River, Nepal
- Madi Khola, a tributary of the West Rapti River, Nepal
- Madi (canal), old canals in Isfahan, diverted from the Zayande River
- MADI, a digital audio interface
- Madí, an international abstract art movement, begun in Argentina ("Movimiento Abstracción Dimensión Invención")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.