From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Madina may refer to:
- Al Madinah Province and Medina -Saudi Arabia
- Madina, Armenia
- Madina, Ghana, a town near the capital
- Madina, Mali, a commune and town
- Madina Colony (New Karachi Town), Union Council (U.C. # 7) of New Karachi Town, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Madina Colony (Orangi Town), Union Council (U.C. # 5) of Orangi Town, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Almadina S.C., a Libyan football club sometimes called Madina or Al Madina
- Al Madina (Abu Dhabi) -neighborhood of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Al Madina (newspaper) -oldest newspaper in Saudi Arabia
- Al Madeena Islamic complex
- Madina Sadvaqasova, Kazakh female singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.