From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Madina (Armenian: Մադինա) is a village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia and was founded in 1922. Just west of town is Mount Armaghan, an extinct volcano 450m higher than the plain, that has a small lake in its center.
- Madina, Armenia at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 45; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|