Madingley Road is a major arterial road linking central Cambridge, England with Junction 13 of the M11 motorway. It passes by West Cambridge, a major new site where some University of Cambridge departments are being relocated.
The road is designated the A1303. At the eastern end the A1303 continues as Northampton Street, then Chesterton Lane and Chesterton Road. There is a junction with the A1134 (Queen's Road) to the south.
In August 2013, the band Martell & Moray released their second LP entitled Madingley Road. It is available on iTunes.
The following are located on or close to Madingley Road:
- AVEVA Group plc
- British Antarctic Survey
- Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial
- Cambridge Observatory
- Cavendish Laboratory
- Churchill College, on Storey's Way
- Computer Laboratory
- Lucy Cavendish College
- Marshall House (formerly Balliol Croft)
- Microsoft Research Cambridge
- Royal Greenwich Observatory
- Schlumberger Cambridge Research Centre
- School of Veterinary Science
- University Athletics Track
- Whittle Laboratory
The following have lived on or close to Madingley Road: