|Born||Dora Madison Burge
October 17, 1991
Hutto, Texas, U.S.
Madison Burge (born Dora Madison Burge on October 17, 1991) is an American actress. She is best known for her portrayal of the character Becky Sproles on the television series Friday Night Lights.
Life and career
Burge was born in Hutto, Texas The youngest of six children, Dora was a performer from birth. She attended Round Rock Christian Academy and was accepted to the University of North Texas but delayed her admission to pursue a career in acting. She's also an aspiring singer and lyricist who dabbles with banjo percussion.
After appearing in a number of short films, in 2009, Burge was cast in the television series Friday Night Lights. According to a local interview, prior to being cast, she did not watch the series, but her lack of familiarity with the show did not limit her abilities when auditioning for the part as she was "so right on" for the role.
- "Madison Burge: American Actress" Louma, S. (February 27, 2010).
- "Hutto teen lands role in 'Friday Night Lights' After years acting in local productions, Madison Burge hits the big time." to film "Friday Night Lights." Roe, D. (August 25, 2009).
- IMDB: Internet Movie Database (n.d). Seven Days in Utopia
- IMDB: Internet Movie Database (n.d.) Humans vs Zombies
-  IMDB: Internet Movie Database (n.d). Dexter