Madison Local School District
Madison Local School District is a public school district that serves students in eastern parts of the city of Mansfield, most of Madison Township and Mifflin Township, and eastern parts of Washington Township in Richland County, Ohio, United States. The school district enrolls 3,218 students as of the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Eastview Elementary School (Grades K through 6th)
- Madison South Elementary School (Grades pre-K through 6th)
- Mifflin Elementary School (Grades K through 6th)
- Madison Junior High School (Grades 7th and 8th)
- Madison Comprehensive High School (Grades 9th through 12th)
- Madison Adult Career Center (formerly Madison Adult Education)
- Jesse Beer Elementary School - built in 1935, was East Mansfield School after the school was built. The school now houses the Madison Early Childhood Learning Center.
- Lincoln School (Grace Street at Stewart Road) - was built in 1869 as a one room school and has had additions in 1886, 1924 and 1927. The school was Lincoln School at first, Wallace School, Pleasant Hill School, Lincoln Heights School and Stewart Road School. The school closed for good on June 6, 1975 and is now totally abandoned and for sale.
- Lincoln Heights Elementary School (1035 Grace Street) - built in 1948-1949 (now houses the Ohio Heartland Headstart)
- Wooster Heights Elementary School - was demolished in July 2011 to make way for the new Madison Junior High School.
- Woodville Elementary School
|This Richland County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|