||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (February 2014)|
|Labels||Purple Eagle Entertainment|
Madison Rising is a rock band that claims they are the "most patriotic rock band." The band has performed at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference as well as NFL games, college football bowl games, NASCAR races, the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, private corporate events, and rock clubs across the nation.
The band was named after the street that their self-titled debut album was recorded on (Water Music Recorders, Madison Street, Hoboken, New Jersey) and was later ret-conned to reference founding father and coauthor of The Federalist Papers, James Madison
Madison Rising performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" for the February 22, 2014, running of the NASCAR Nationwide Series DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway. Their performance was panned by Deadspin, USA Today, and The Huffington Post.
- Dave Bray – Lead vocals
- Sam Fishman – Drums/Vocals
- Madison Rising (October 2011)
- American Hero (November 2013)
- "Celebrating Flag Day: Madison Rising’s Rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner"". FrontPage Magazine. January 14, 2012. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- Greenwood, Arin (January 20, 2012). "Right-Wing Band 'Madison Rising' Plays For Occupy Congress". The Huffington Post. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- Burke, Timothy (February 22, 2014). ""America's Most Patriotic Band" Plays America's Worst Anthem Rendition". Deadspin. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- Scott, Nate (February 22, 2014). "'Patriotic' band performs spectacularly awful national anthem at Daytona". USA Today. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- Greenberg, Chris (February 22, 2014). "Madison Rising Treated Daytona To Possibly The Worst National Anthem Rendition Ever". The Huffington Post. Retrieved February 26, 2014.