September 20, 1980
Loveland, Ohio, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|No. of adult films||159 and 32 as director (per IAFD)|
Madison Young (born 1980 in Ohio) is an American pornographic actress, director, bondage model, published writer, sexual educator and founder of Femina Potens Art Gallery, a nonprofit art gallery and performance space in San Francisco that serves the LGBTQ and Kink communities.:224
Madison Young has been featured, for her work in feminist pornography as well as a queer activism, in Bitch and Curve magazines, and was on the cover of the sex worker activist magazine $pread. In the past three years,[when?] Young has been seen on television programs on the Independent Film Channel, the History Channel, MTV’s Logo, and in documentary feature films.
MSNBC journalist Brian Alexander devoted a chapter of his 2008 book America Unzipped: In Search of Sex and Satisfaction to Young, and French film director Virginie Despentes featured Young in the 2009 documentary Mutantes (Féminisme Porno Punk).:Contents
Young has been a cover girl and/or feature subject for Hustler, Taboo and On Our Backs magazines, and been featured in print and radio internationally. She was famous as a bondage model on the site kink.com. She has received awards for her bondage and suspension work and has been called "an auteur to be reckoned with" by AVN.
In 2011 she was one of the protagonists of Too Much Pussy!, a docudrama film directed by Emilie Jouvet that follows the journey through Europe, from Berlin to Malmö, of a group of six entertainers who are all members of the sex-positive movement.
Young attended Antioch College and Columbia College Chicago. She lives in San Francisco and Los Angeles with her domestic partner James Mogul, an adult film director, BDSM educator and photographer.:228 In 2011, she gave birth to her first child. Young uses the term "queer" for her sexual orientation.
- Alexander, Brian (2008). America Unzipped: In Search of Sex and Satisfaction. Crown Publishing Group. ISBN 0-307-35133-5.
- Madison Young (Jan 1, 2014). Daddy. Rare Bird Books.
- David Sullivan (October 15, 2008). "Madison Young Comes to Minneapolis". AVN.
- [dead link]
- Violet Blue (August 16, 2007). "Madison Young: Bondage Model. Artist. Feminist". San Francisco Chronicle.
- Pone, Steve (2008-08-27). "Undone". AVN. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- "Restricted Content". HBO Canada. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- Sidonie Sigrist (6 June 2011). "Sur la route du queer". Le Figaro. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Judith Silberfeld (16 June 2009). "De Berlin à Malmö en passant par Paris, le Queer X Show d’Emilie Jouvet". Yagg. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Gaël Le Bellego (6 June 2011). "Rencontre : les filles pro-sex de Too Much Pussy". Glamour. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- "Madison's Profile - Airbnb". Retrieved 31 July 2014. "School for Creative and Performing Arts, Antioch College, Columbia College Chicago"
- "Madison's Profile - Airbnb". April 2012. Retrieved 31 July 2014. "I'm a 31 yr old artist, gallery curator, and film producer/director who works and lives primarily in San Francisco and LA but travels a great deal for work."
- Clark-Flory, Tracy (2011-08-16). "When porn meets real motherhood". Salon. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Madison Young.|