From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Madras or madras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madras is the former name of Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, India.
Madras may also refer to:
- Madras (cloth), a type of cotton fabric originating in Tamil Nadu, India
- Madras (costume), the national dress of St. Lucia.
- Madras (beverage), an alcoholic beverage
- Madras sauce, a spicy curry flavour
- Madras, Oregon, a city in Jefferson County, Oregon
- Madras State, a state of India till 1968
- Madras Presidency, a former province of British India
- Madras College, a secondary school in St. Andrews, Scotland
- Madirasi, a 2012 Malayalam-language film
- Madras (film), a 2014 Tamil film
- All pages beginning with "Madras"
- All pages with titles containing "Madras"
- Monitorial System#The Madras System
- Madra (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.