|Chancellor||Molana Mahmood Madni Desai|
|Location||Camperdown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
The Madrasah In’aamiyyah Camperdown, is an institute of higher Islamic learning and teaching based in Durban, South Africa. A number of students from United States, Canada, Belgium, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Malaysia, Philippines, Mozambique, Malawi and Zambia are receiving education at the Madrasah.
Darul Uloom Deoband, India
The Jamiah offers the following courses:
- Hifdhul Qur'an (memorizing the Qur'an): Consisting of 3 years. (Depending on the ability of the student the period sometimes varies.)
- I’daadiyah: Introductory phase for Aalim course.
- Imaam / Khatib Training: Consisting of 1–3 years. This is to equip a person to be an Imaam and fulfill basic Islamic requirements of the community, for example, perform Salaat, Jumu’ah, Nikah, etc.
- Qiraat Hafs: (normal reading), Qiraat Sab’a: (7 dialects) and Asharah: (10 dialects).
- Aalim Course: Consisting of 6 years. It is equivalent to BA (Hons).
- Mufti course: Consisting of minimum 2 years.
- Specialty in Hadith: Consisting of 1 year.
Syllabus of the Aalim course
A brief review of the subjects of the Aalim Course is given below:
- First Year: Mainly Learning Arabic.
- Second Year: Continue with learning Arabic, Fiqh, Usool-e-Fiqh and Tarjuma-e-Qur'an
- Third Year: Usool-e-Fiqh, Tarjuma-e-Qur'an, History
- Fourth Year: Fiqh, Usool-e-Fiqh, Tafseer
- Fifth Year: Hadith, Usool-e-Hadith, Fiqh
- Sixth Year: Sihaah-e-Sitta, All Sahih Books
The Madrasah has published many books and articles under the authority of Academy for Islamic Research, Madrasah In’aamiyyah. These include:
- From the Treasures of Arabic Morphology by Maulana Ebrahim Muhammad
- A Disastrous Problem Faced by the Youth by Maulana Abdullah Ismail
- Etiquettes of Marital Relations