Madre de Dios
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Madre de Dios may refer to:
- Spanish for Mother of God, Christian title for Mary, the mother of Jesus
- Madre de Dios Province, Bolivia
- Madre de Dios Island, Chile
- Madre de Dios Mine, Chile
- Madre de Dios Region, Peru
- Madre de Dios River, Peru
- Madre de Dios (album), an album by Dozer
- Madre de Deus (disambiguation), same title in Portuguese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.