Mae Sot Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Mae Sot Airport
|Operator||Department of Civil Aviation (Thailand) (DCA)|
|Serves||Mae Sot, Tak, Thailand
Myawaddy, Kayin, Myanmar
|Elevation AMSL||690 ft / 210 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Kan Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang||Domestic|
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang||Domestic|
- Airport information for VTPM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for MAQ at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Mae Sot travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Current weather for VTPM at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for MAQ at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for MAQ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|