Mae Sot Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Mae Sot Airport|
|IATA: MAQ – ICAO: VTPM
|Serves||Mae Sot, Tak, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||690 ft / 210 m|
Airlines and destinations 
|Kan Air||Chiang Mai|
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang, Mawlamyaing (begins later in 2013) |
|Solar Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang|
- Airport information for VTPM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for MAQ at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for VTPM at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for MAQ at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for MAQ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|