From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maeda (前田 lit. "in front of the ricefield") is a Japanese surname. An archaic romanization includes Mayeda. It can refer to:
- Maeda Toshimasa, daimyo, vassal of Oda Nobuhide
- Maeda Toshiie, son of Maeda Toshimasa, famous as million-koku daimyo
- Maeda Toshinaga, eldest son of Maeda Toshiie
- Maeda Toshitsune, brother and heir to Maeda Toshinaga
- Maeda Keiji, nephew of Maeda Toshiie by Toshihisa Maeda
- Marquis Toshinari Maeda, World War II general
- Ai Maeda (voice actress), voice actor
- Ai Maeda (actress), actress
- Aki Maeda, actress and singer
- Akira Maeda, professional wrestler
- Atsuko Maeda, actress and singer
- Gōki Maeda, actor
- John Maeda, graphic designer and computer scientist
- Jun Maeda, writer, lyricist, composer
- Kaoru Maeda, professional wrestler
- Kazuhiro Maeda, long-distance runner
- Mahiro Maeda, artist, writer and director of anime
- Michiko Maeda, film and television actress
- Mitsuyo Maeda, judoka, fundamental to the creation of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Naoki Maeda, composer
- Nobuteru Maeda, vocalist
- Ryoichi Maeda, footballer
- Shinzo Maeda, photographer
- Steven Maeda, television writer
- Tatsuyuki Maeda, video game composer
- Toshio Maeda, a Japanese manga artist
- Segio Maeda, Toshimitzu Maeda Count Japan, Son.
- Yonezo Maeda, politician, cabinet minister
- Yuuka Maeda, member of Jpop group S/mileage.
- Akira Maeda, character in the manga Cromartie High School
- Ema Maeda, from Love Hina
- Hayato Maeda (Chumley Huffington), from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Kunihiko Maeda, from the Parasite Eve video game.
- Maeda Corporation, holding company
- Maeda Industries (formerly Maeda Iron Works Company), manufacturers of SunTour bicycle drive-train components
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.