November 30, 1974 |
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Manager||Q Model Management|
Magali Amadei (born November 30, 1974) is a French fashion model living in New York City. She was featured regularly during the '90s on the covers of Vogue, ELLE, and Marie Claire, as well as several other top magazines with global distribution. In addition, Amadei has appeared in several nationally run TV commercials as well as interviews for documentaries and exposés on the modeling industry.
Amadei was discovered at age 16 while studying ballet at The Opera House in Nice. She has often been compared to a young Sophia Loren for her stunning resemblance and her natural beauty. Amadei appeared briefly in an independent film in 1997 called Blood Trail produced by actor Barry Tubb, though the film was never picked up for distribution. She has since been cast in supporting roles in several television and film productions.
- Inferno! (1992), Ellen Von Unwerth
- Blood Trail (1997), Naomi
- The Groomsmen (2001), Tanya
- The Wedding Planner (2001), Wendy
- The Mind of the Married Man (2001, TV)
- Kingpin (2003, TV)
- House of D (2004), Coralie Warshaw
- Taxi (2004), Fourth Robber
- "Magali Amadei". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- Barnes, Scott; Giacobbe, Aylssa (2012). Face to Face: Amazing New Looks and Inspiration from the Top Celebrity Makeup Artist. Fair Winds. ISBN 978-1592334988. Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- Sonenklar, Carol (2010). Anorexia and Bulimia. Twenty-First Century Books. ISBN 978-0822567868. Retrieved 2014-08-28.