From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magazine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magazine is a kind of periodical publication.
Magazine may also refer to:
- Magazine (artillery), a place to store ammunition in warships and fortifications
- Magazine (firearms), a device that holds ammunition for firearms
- Camera magazine, a light-tight chamber to feed and take up film in a camera
- Magazine (band), an English musical group fronted by ex-Buzzcocks member Howard Devoto in the late 1970s
- Magazine (Heart album), 1977
- Magazine (Meisa Kuroki album), 2011
- The Magazine (album), 1984 by Rickie Lee Jones
- Magazine (Jump, Little Children album), 1998
- Magazine (EP), an EP by Ailee
- "Magazines" (song), a 2008 song by The Automatic
- "Magazine", a song by Pedro the Lion from the 2002 album Control
- Magazine Gateway, an entrance to Leicester Castle
- United States
- Magazine, Arkansas, a town in the United States
- Mount Magazine, the tallest mountain in Arkansas
- Magazine Street, a location in New Orleans
- A color magazine (lighting), a color filter mechanism that is used as part of a lighting system
- A collection of matrices (negatives of typographical printing marks), used in composition by Linotype printing machines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magazine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.