From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Magdalen)
Magdalene or Magdalen may refer to:
- Mary Magdalene, a disciple of Jesus
- Magdalene (given name), a feminine given name (and list of persons with that name)
- Magdalen College, Oxford, a constituent college of the University of Oxford
- Magdalene College, Cambridge, a constituent college of the University of Cambridge
- Magdalen Islands, an archipelago in Quebec, Canada
- Magdalene Asylum or Magdalene Laundries, Catholic institutions for fallen women
- Magdalene (comics), a character in Marvel Comics
- Magdallan, later known as Magdalen, an American metal band
- "Magdalene" a song by White Zombie from Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magdalene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.