|Born||Marguerite Kathryn Flecknoe
April 27, 1983
|Agent||Pastorini-Bosby Talent Agency|
Marguerite Kathryn "Maggie" Flecknoe (born April 17, 1983 in Aurora, Colorado) is a Texas-based actress, television and radio personality. She produces and hosts a regular online segment on KIAH-TV (CW affiliate in Houston) called the Online Dish and has also helped with their Eye Opener morning news program. She also does voice over work for anime companies ADV Films and Seraphim Digital. She had also worked as an entertainment, news, and traffic reporter for Radio 740 KTRH and 790 The Sports Animal.
A native of Colorado, Flecknoe graduated with honors and a Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism and Broadcast News, and a minor in Theatre from the University of Colorado at Boulder. That summer she started graduate studies at Harvard University and the Moscow Art Theatre School where she earned a Master's degree in theater.
Flecknoe has done a variety of things from appearing in a commercial with Yao Ming, to doing voiceover work for Japanese anime. In 2009, she played the role of "Mrs. Elizabeth Corban" in UpStage Theatre's production of "Catch Me If You Can" at Lambert Hall in the Houston Heights.
Anime voice roles
- Another - Tomoka Inose (Ep. 7), Additional Voices
- Battle Girls: Time Paradox - Yoshimoto Imagawa
- Best Student Council – Mami Aoki
- Bodacious Space Pirates - Belinda Percy
- Broken Blade – Lee
- Btooom! - Shiki Murasaki
- Campione! - Lucrezia Zora
- Clannad – Yukine Miyazawa
- Comic Party Revolution – Sawada
- Demon King Daimao – Korone
- Devil May Cry: The Animated Series – Cindy
- Dream Eater Merry – Ichima, Nao Horie
- The Garden of Words - Yukari Yukino
- Ghost Hound – Aya Komagusu,
- Girls und Panzer - Piyotan, Yuuki Utsugi
- Heaven's Memo Pad – Miku Kimura
- Highschool of the Dead – Saya Takagi
- Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere - Kimi Aoi, Naomasa (Season 2)
- ICE – Aoi
- Kamisama Dolls - Kuko Kawahari
- Kanon – Shiori Misaka
- Kiba – Aisha
- Kids on the Slope - Yurika Fukahori
- La storia della Arcana Famiglia - Meriella
- Legends of the Dark King – Isabella
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Campanella
- Majikoi! – Oh! Samurai Girls – Ami Itagaki, Tsubame Matsunaga
- Medaka Box - Mogana Kikajima
- Momo: The Girl God of Death - Eko Miyazaki (Ep. 5)
- Nakaimo - My Sister is Among Them! - Rinka Kunitachi
- Needless – Aruka Schild, Seto
- Night Raid 1931 – Lili (Ep. 3), Shunyo Akitsuki (Ep. 0), Additional Voices
- Nyan Koi! - Kanako Sumiyoshi
- Pani Poni Dash! – Ichijo
- Penguindrum - Masako Natsume
- Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - Miharu Sakanoue
- Project Blue Earth SOS – Maggie
- Red Garden – Rachel Benning
- Samurai Girls – Hanzo Hattori (credited as Ophelia Cox)[note 1]
- Shattered Angels – Setsuna
- Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan - Amil
- Tokyo Majin – Hinano Oribe, Sera Rikudo
- Tsuritama - Misaki Shimano
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - Masami Onozawa, Megu
- Un-Go - Kumi Yasuda (Ep. 0)
- Venus Versus Virus – Risa
- The World God Only Knows – Kusunoki Kasuga, Miss Nikido (Season 2)
- Xam'd Lost Memories – Prois Sukakki
- The voice actor closing credits for Samurai Girls have joke pseudonyms such as Eileen Dover, Ophelia Cox, and Hasaan Chop.
- "Maggie Flecknoe theatre resume" (PDF). Official website. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Flecknoe, Maggie (2013-05-31). "Maggie Flecknoe". Facebook. Retrieved 2013-09-12.
- Barron, David (2011-05-04). "Two familiar faces are back in the news game". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Official website
- "Maggie Flecknoe broadcast resume" (PDF). Official website. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "A Great "Catch" to start the new year"". The Heights (Houston Heights Association) 35 (1): 4. January 2009. Retrieved 2011-12-02.