From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maghrib (Arabic: "of the setting (sun)") may refer to one of the following.
- Maghrib, the fourth daily salat in Islam, offered at sunset
- Maghreb (meaning "The West"), an Arabic reference to the coastal plain of North Africa, and more broadly to the nations surrounding it
- Magrib (film), a 1993 Indian Malayalam film
- Maghrebi script, a form of Arabic calligraphy
- Al-Maghrib is the Arabic name of the Kingdom of Morocco
- Maghreb, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.