From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For the surname Mägi, see Mägi.
Magi (singular magus) is a particular group of priests.
Magi, mage, or magus may also refer to:
- Biblical Magi, the wise men portrayed in Matthew's story of Jesus' nativity
- Modified adjusted gross income, in U.S. Tax Code
- Mathematical Applications Group, Inc., a computer animation company
- The Magus (novel), a novel by John Fowles
- Andrea Magi (born 1966), Italian boxer
- Magi in fantasy fiction and games:
- Magus (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Magus (Technarchy), a Marvel Comics character
- Mage (comics), a comic book written and illustrated by Matt Wagner
- Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, an Arabian Nights-themed Japanese manga written and illustrated by Shinobu Ohtaka
- Magus (Chrono Trigger), a character from the video game Chrono Trigger
- Mage: The Ascension, a role-playing game by White Wolf, Inc.
- Mage: The Awakening, a role-playing game by White Wolf, Inc.
- MAGI, also known as Moscow complex of TsAGI
- Magi (film), an upcoming Turkish film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.