From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Magical beast)
Magical creature may refer to:
A magical beast or magical animal may refer to:
- An animal deity
- An animal spirit
- A cryptid, a creature or plant whose existence has been suggested but is unrecognized by scientific consensus and often regarded as highly unlikely
- A familiar spirit, supernatural entities believed to assist witches and cunning folk in their practice of magic
- A power animal, a broadly animistic and shamanic concept
- A shapeshifter such as a werewolf
- A totemic animal
- Magical beast (Dungeons & Dragons), a class of monster in the roleplaying game Dungeons & Dragons
- Magical creatures (Harry Potter) in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter universe
- A Book of Magical Beasts, a collection of fairy tales by Ruth Manning-Sanders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.