From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maglione may refer to:
- Maglione, a commune (municipality) in Italian municipality in the Province of Turin
- Mount Maglione, a low mountain near Mount Ekblaw in the Clark Mountains, Marie Byrd Land
- Gerolamo Maglione, Italian politician of the 19th century
- Julio César Maglione, Uruguayan swimmer and member of the IOC
- Luigi Maglione, Italian cardinal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maglione.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.