From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magma is a type of molten rock found under the Earth's surface.
Magma may also refer to:
- Magma (company), developer of casting process simulator software
- MAGMA (Molecular Animation, Graphics and Modeling Application framework), an application framework for developing molecular modeling software
- Magma computer algebra system, a software package for solving mathematical problems
- MagmaFS, an experimental filesystem for Linux and BSD kernels based on distributed hash tables
- Magma (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Magma (Jonathan Darque), a supervillain enemy of Spider-Man
- Magma, a character in the anime Spider Riders
- Magma (Gorath), a fictional character featured in the film Gorath
- Alien Magma, an Ultra Seijin (fictional alien)
- Magma (algebra), an algebraic structure consisting of a set together with a binary operation
- Category of magmas, with magmas as objects and morphisms given by homomorphisms of operations
- Magma, Nepal
- Magma (band), a French experimental progressive rock band
- Magma Design Automation, an electronic design automation software company
- Magma, a novel by Thomas Thiemeyer
- Team Magma, an evil team from the world of Pokémon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.