From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magneto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magneto is a type of electrical generator.
Magneto may also refer to:
- Magneto (generator), permanent magnetic alternating current rotary generator
- ignition magneto, magnetos on internal combustion engines
- bicycle magnetos (commonly known as dynamos despite not meeting the normal definition of that term)
- telephone magneto, magnetos on telephones
Comics and films
- Magneto (comics), a comic book character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Magneto (Amalgam Comics), an Amalgam Comics character based in part on the character Magneto from Marvel Comics
- Magneto (Atlas Comics), a different comic book character, created by Stan Lee before Atlas became Marvel
- Magneto, codename for Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- Magneto, name for an exploit to the Firefox version used in Tor-Browser-Bundle, used by the FBI to track Tor users
- Magneto (band), a Mexican boy band
- "Magneto" (song), a song by the British group Brigade
- "Magneto", a song on the first Yello album, Solid Pleasure
- Magento, an e-commerce software package
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.