|Former name(s)||Magnitnaya Gidrodinamika
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Magnetohydrodyn., MHD,
|Edited by||A. Cebers|
|Publisher||Institute of Physics, University of Latvia (Latvia)|
Magnetohydrodynamics is a peer-reviewed physics journal published by the Institute of Physics of the University of Latvia, covering fundamental and applied problems of magnetohydrodynamics in incompressible media, including magnetic fluids. This involves both classical and emerging areas in the physics, thermodynamics, hydrodynamics, and electrodynamics of magnetic fluids. As of 2010[update], the editor-in-chief is A. Cebers (Institute of Physics). Since 2001 the journal has been published solely in English.
The English and online edition were published by Kluwer Academic Publishers (now part of Springer-Verlag) through volume 36, number 4 (2001). Now the entire content is available by subscription directly from the journal’s website.
Abstracting and indexing 
- OCLC record 52651490
- "Energy Citations Database (ECD): Document #136427" Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI), United States Department of Energy
- About Magnetohydrodynamics
- Genamics JournalSeek: Magnetohydrodynamics, accessed 18 January 2010
- Online Journal Review: Magnetohydrodynamics from Kluwer
- Magnetohydrodynamics: News, accessed 18 January 2010