From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magneton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magneton may refer to:
- Bohr magneton, a physical constant of magnetic moment named after Niels Bohr
- Nuclear magneton, a physical constant of magnetic moment
- Parson magneton, a hypothetical object in atomic physics suggested by Alfred Lauck Parson in 1915
- Weiss magneton, an experimentally derived unit of magnetic moment equal, suggested in 1911 by Pierre-Ernest Weiss
- Magneton, a term that some physicists use for Magnetic monopole
- Magneton (Pokémon), a Pokémon
- Magneton, an album by The Octagon Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magneton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.