||This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (May 2012)|
Vieira playing for Forest Green Rovers in 2012/13.
|Full name||Magno Silva Vieira|
|Date of birth||13 February 1985|
|Place of birth||Brasília, Brazil|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Current club||Forest Green Rovers|
|2004||→ Northampton Town (loan)||10||(2)|
|2004–2005||→ Carlisle United (loan)||35||(10)|
|2008||→ Cambridge United (loan)||10||(2)|
|2012–||Forest Green Rovers||45||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:44, 12 November 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Brasília, Central-West Region, Vieira started his career in England with Wigan Athletic in 2003 but failed to get into the first team and went out on loan to Northampton Town and Carlisle United. When he was on loan at Carlisle Vieira became a cult figure when he scored some important goals, most notably when he scored a hat-trick away at Aldershot Town in a 5–0 win.
He left Wigan in 2005 and was set to join Carlisle on a permanent basis, after playing an important part in their return to The Football League, but passport problems prevented him from joining.
Vieira joined Conference side Ebbsfleet United on 7 August on a one-year contract. He won the January Conference National Player of the Month award, after scoring five goals in five games. He also won the club's Supporters Player of the Year award for the 2009–10 season, which he finished with 42 appearances and 16 goals.
On 22 July 2010 Vieira signed for newly promoted Conference National team Fleetwood Town, scoring on league debut at Rushden & Diamonds. In his first season there he helped the club reach the play-offs and was their highest goalscorer with 22 league goals whilst in his second season at the club Vieira helped Fleetwood to promotion to the Football League as Conference champions.
In late April 2012, it was confirmed that Vieira had entered into talks with Forest Green Rovers ahead of a potential move to the Conference club. It was confirmed he had joined the club in early May on a free transfer, signing a three-year contract.
On 11 August 2012, Vieira made his debut for Forest Green in a 1–1 draw against his former club Cambridge United. He scored his first goal for Forest Green on 25 August 2012 in a 3–1 home win against Woking.
- Carlisle United
- Fleetwood Town
- "Crawley boss signs four players". BBC Sport. 19 June 2007. Retrieved 19 June 2007.
- "Viera steps back into League football". Non-League Daily. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- "Monthly gong for Ebbsfleet striker Magno Vieira". BBC Sport. 3 February 2010. Retrieved 8 February 2010.
- "Season 2009/2010:". Sportbox.tv. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Wellington Phoenix linked with Brazilian striker Vieira". Tribal Football. 5 June 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "Magno Vieira in contract talks with Forest Green Rovers". BBC Sport. 24 April 2012.
- "Vieira signs for Forest Green". Non-League Daily. 2 May 2012.
- "Forest Green 1–1 Cambridge". BBC Sport. 11 August 2012.
- "Forest Green 3–1 Woking". BBC Sport. 25 August 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Magno Vieira.|