From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magoo may refer to:
- Mr. Magoo, a cartoon character
- Mr. Magoo (film), a live-action movie about the cartoon
- Magoo (rapper) (born 1973), American rapper
- Magoo (band), an indie rock band from Norfolk, England
- Magoo (Australian producer), Australian music producer
- Chris Exall, guitarist for the Anti-Nowhere League, known as Magoo
- Tory Christman, well-known Church of Scientology critic, also known as Magoo
- Nickname for the DUKW, a World War II amphibious vehicle
- The Blues Magoos, a 1960s rock group
- The Magoo Brothers, an Anglo-German Berlin based punk-pop group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Magoos, British rock cover band from Worcester UK.