From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magor may refer to the following:
- Ivan Martin Jirous – a Czech underground poet
- Magor, a character from J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium of Middle-earth
- Magor is a legendary ancestor of the Hungarian people, see Hunor and Magor
- Magor, Monmouthshire – a place in Wales, United Kingdom
- Magor Farm, a Romano-British villa near Illogan in Cornwall
- Place names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.