From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2013)|
Magway is situated on the banks of the Irrawaddy River. The Mya Tha Lun Pagoda, located at the north of the city, is the landmark of Magway.
Magway Division is famous for the cultivation of sesame and many kinds of nuts.
- Magway Education College
- Magway University
- Computer University, Magway
- University of Medicine, Magway
- University of Community Health, Magway
- Technological University, Magway
- Industrial Zone Magwe, Magway
|This Magway Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|