From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mahalaxmi (location))
Mahalakshmi or Mahalaxmi is the Goddess of wealth and beauty in Hinduism.
Mahalakshmi or Mahalaxmi may also refer to:
- Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, a neghbourhood in the city of Mumbai.
- Mahalakshmi Layout, a suburb in north-western Bangalore.
- Mahalaxmi, Indore, a suburb of Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Mahalakshmi Temple, Kolhapur, a temple dedicated to the goddess in Kolhapur.
- Mahalakshmi Vrata, a Hindu ceremony
- Mahalaxmi Iyer, an Indian playback singer
- Mahalaxmi Express, an express train belonging to Indian Railways that runs between Mumbai and Kolhapur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.