From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahan may refer to:
- Mahan (name)
- Mahan confederacy, chiefdoms in ancient Korea
- Mahan, Iran, a city in Kerman Province
- Mahan District, an administrative subdivision of Kerman Province
- Mahan Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Kerman Province
- Mahan, Hamadan, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Mahan Air, an airline based in Kerman province
- Mahan Island, the conjoined Lanzarote and Fuerteventura in Canary Islands prehistory
- Master Mahan, a title of uncertain meaning, applied to Cain and his descendant Lamech in the Book of Moses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.