|Mahii Vij Bhanushali|
Mahii Vij at Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa party
|Born||April 1, 1982|
|Height||1.55 m (5 ft 1 in)|
She is a prominent model and has done numerous music videos. Among these is Tu, Tu Hai Wahi (DJ Aqeel Mix), in which she appears in a pink dress along with Renuka Chauhan and Raksha kapoor. She has also worked in a Malayalam movie opposite Mammootty. She was the female lead in a TV serial called Akela in the year 2006. Her latest work is a video album of Adeel, in a song called Koi Chehra.
She played the lead role of Pratha in the Sahara One show Shubh Kadam. Her breakthrough role was that of protagonist Nakusha in the television show Laagi Tujhse Lagan on Colors TV. The show became a top-rated show in India and she became a household name. She was seen in season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as a contestant.
She was then later seen in Nach Baliye 5 with her husband Jay Banushali, and the couple emerged victorious as the winners of Nach Baliye Season 5. She was one of the contestants of Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, however she had to opt out due to Leg Injury.
- Akela (2007–2008)
- Kaisi Laagi Lagan & Shubh Kadam: Pratha (2008–2009)
- Laagi Tujhse Lagan: Nakusha Patil (2009–2012)
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 as herself
- Aparichithan (Malayalam movie) as kalyani (2004)
- Yeh Wada Raha (Hindi Video) (2007)
- Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011)
- V The Serial (2012) as herself (cameo)
- Movers And Shakers (2012) as herself
- Nach Baliye 5 (2012-2013) as Herself with Jay Bhanushali
- Comedy Nights with Kapil as guest performer.
- Teri Meri Love Stories as Saloni (2012)
- "Sony firms up 10 pm slot with new thriller 'Akela', 2 more shows to follow". Indiantelevision.com.
- "Shubh Kadam out of Sahara". Tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "Mahi Vij opts out of Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 due to Injury". IANS. Biharprabha News. Retrieved 5 February 2014.