||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Mahira Hafeez Khan
|Alma mater||Foundation Public School
University of Southern California
|Occupation||VJ, Actress, Model|
|Years active||2008 – present|
|Spouse(s)||Ali Askari (2007–present)|
Khan began her career as a VJ when she was 16 years old. Khan hosted the live show MTV's Most Wanted three days a week on MTV Pakistan, and she then hosted Weekends with Mahira on Aag TV. In 2011 Khan hosted 10th Lux Style Awards with Faizan Haque in 2008 and in 2013 she hosted 1st Hum Awards with Mikaal Zulfiqar.
Khan met Ali Askari at Indus TV studios during her vacations and the couple married on 13 July 2007.
Khan made her screen debut with the 2011 social drama Bol. Khan was nominated for Lux Style Award for Best Actress. Her performances included the serials Neeyat (2011), Humsafar (2012) and Shehr-e-Zaat (2012).
She played Khirad Ehsan, a middle-class girl who marries with her wealthy cousin gives birth to new rivalry, in the 2011 TV serial Humsafar. Her acting was praised in Humsafar along with her chemistry with her co-star Fawad Afzal Khan.
- 2011-2011 Neeyat as Aalia
- 2011-2012 Humsafar as Khirad Ehsan
- 2012-2012 Shehr-e-Zaat as Falak
- 2013-2013 Coke Kahani as Herself
- 2008-2008 MTV's Most Wanted as host three days a weeks
- 2008-2008 Weekends with Mahiraas Host
- 2011 10th Lux Style Awards co-ost with Faizan Haque
- 2013 1st Hum Awards co-ost with Mikaal Zulfiqar
- 2013 TUC The Lighter Side of Life as Host
- "Beauty with brains". The Express Tribune. 2010-10-27. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "The next big thing". Dawn. Archived from the original on 2007-12-11. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- "Mahira Khan Photo shoot for Libas Magazine 2012". Web.PK. 2012-04-19. Retrieved 2012-05-28.