||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Mahmudiye within Turkey.
|• Governor||Şahin Arsal|
|• Mayor||Ayşe Güney (AKP)|
|• District||678.18 km2 (261.85 sq mi)|
|Elevation||877 m (2,877 ft)|
|• District density||12/km2 (32/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Mahmudiye is a town and district of Eskişehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2010 census, population of the district is 8,770 of which 4,707 live in the town of Mahmudiye. The district covers an area of 678 km2 (262 sq mi), and the town lies at an average elevation of 877 m (2,877 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Mahmudiye, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Turkey. "General information on Mahmudiye, Eskişehir" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2007-11-19. Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Directorate of Provincial Environment and Forestry (2006). "Environmental Status Report for Eskişehir Province" (PDF) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-04-05.[dead link]
|This geographical article about a location in Eskişehir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|