From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Maia (mythology), the eldest of the Pleiades in Greek mythology, also identified with an Ancient Italic goddess of spring and the most beautiful
Literature, fiction and entertainment
- Maia (novel), a fantasy novel by Richard Adams
- Os Maias or "The Maias", a realist novel by Eça de Queirós, named after the protagonist family
- Maia (Middle-earth), one of a race of beings in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings
- Maia Skouris (née Rutledge), a character on the USA Network science fiction TV show The 4400
- Maia Jeffries, a character on the New Zealand soap opera Shortland Street
- Maïa, a 1910 opera by Ruggero Leoncavallo
- Maia Sterling, a character from the Robotech anime series
- Maia, the name given to Thumbelina by her newlywed husband, the King of the Spirit of the Flowers, in Hans Christian Andersen's original fairy tale "Thumbelina"
- Maia, Queen of Hallasar and reincarnation of the goddess Laharah in the video game Summoner 2
- Maia Mizuki, the protagonist of the anime Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
- Maia, a werewolf character in The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Maia, a fictional asteroid in The Last Policeman and its sequels by Ben H. Winters
- Maia (video game) an upcoming science fiction video game
- Maia, New Zealand, a suburb of the city of Dunedin, New Zealand
- Maia Municipality
- Maia, Porto, Portugal, a city in the municipality above
- Maia (Ribeira Grande), a parish in Ribeira Grande Municipality in the Azores, Portugal
- Maia, Ialomița, a commune in Ialomiţa County
- Maia, a village in Bobâlna Commune, Cluj County
- Maia, a village in Bereni Commune, Mureş County
- Maia, a Roman fort located in Bowness-on-Solway, England
- Maia (name)
- Maia (singer), stage name of Colombian singer Mónica Andrea Vives Orozco
- Maia Lewis, a New Zealand cricket player
- Maia Mitchell, Australian actress and singer
- Maia (star), the third brightest star in the Pleiades open star cluster
- F.C. Maia, a Portuguese football club
- Short S.21 Maia, a piggyback long-range flying boat combination
- Maïa (disambiguation)
- Majo or Maja, terms for people from the lower classes of Spanish society
- Maja (disambiguation)
- Mya (disambiguation)
- Maya (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Maia"
- All pages with titles containing "Maia"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.