(See other stations in Fukuoka)
|Operator(s)||Fukuoka City Subway|
The station's name, which is the longest for a Japan subway station, means "Front of Kyushu University Hospital in Maidashi". Chiyo-Kenchōguchi Station is, however, closer to the hospital. Maidashi-kyūdai byōin mae is the station closest to the Prefectural Government office. The symbol on the sign is a dove, representing peace and nursing (a reference to the nearby hospital).
The station consists of one island platform located in the second basement, serving two tracks.
The station opened on 27 April 1984 as a terminus of the subway line.
- Fukuoka Prefectural Government Office
- Fukuoka Prefectural Police Headquarters
- Hakata Revenue Office
- Kyushu University (medical school, dental School, school of medicine, attached to hospital)
- Hakata girls' high school and junior high school
- Fukuoka city Maidashi elementary school
- Nagatsuka-bushi song memorial
- Higashi Park
- Maidashi ryokuchi
- Yoshizuka Station (JR Kyushu)
Media related to Maidashi-Kyūdaibyōinmae Station at Wikimedia Commons