Mail Order Bride
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mail Order Bride (disambiguation))
A mail-order bride is a woman who advertises her willingness to marry internationally to better her standard of living.
The phrase may also refer to:
- Mail Order Bride (1964 film), starring Keir Dullea, Lois Nettleton, and Buddy Ebsen
- Mail Order Bride (2003 film), featuring Danny Aiello and Ivana Miličević
- Mail Order Bride (2008 film), a Hallmark Channel made-for-TV movie starring Daphne Zuniga
- "Mail Order Bride", a song on the album Drowning in the Fountain of Youth by Dan Kelly & The Alpha Males
- Mail Order Bride (Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode), a first season episode of the animated series Aqua Teen Hunger Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mail Order Bride.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.