Mail Today is a low readership tabloid newspaper established in November 2007, published by the India Today Group in a joint venture with British newspaper Daily Mail (which is part of the Associated Newspapers Group). Associated Newspapers holds a 26% stake which it bought at 180 million.
It is a low circulation newspaper and does not figure in any of the top newspaper lists in India.
- Sandeep Bamzai (2007-2010)
- Abhijit Majumder (2010-)
- Thomas Jacob on Mail Today’s launch into India’s booming newspaper market
- India Today group to launch tabloid in partnership with Daily Mail Live Mint, November 13, 2007.
- Mail Today among Rs 211.66-cr FDI plans cleared The Hindu, Business Line, November 3, 2007.
- "India's 15 most-read newspapers". Rediff.com. Rediff News. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
|This article related to newspapers in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|