From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mailbox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mailbox may refer to:
- Letter box (also known as a letter plate, letter hole, deed or mail slot), a private receptacle for incoming mail
- Post box (also known as a drop box), a public receptacle for outgoing mail
- Pillar box, a freestanding post box in the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth
- Pigeon-hole messagebox, also known as a cubbyhole, pigeon-hole or pidge
- Email box, a destination for electronic messages
- Message queue, a means of interprocess communication in software engineering
- Mailbox (app), email management software for iOS
- The Mailbox, a retail complex in Birmingham, England
- The Mailbox (film), a short movie by the LDS Church
- All pages with titles containing "Mailbox"
- Mailbox baseball
- Mail (disambiguation)
- Box (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.