From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up main in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main may refer to:
- Main (river), a major river and tributary of the Rhine in Germany
- Main River (Chukotka), a river in Far Eastern Siberia
- Main River, an unincorporated community in Weldford Parish, New Brunswick, Canada
- Main River (Newfoundland), a river in Newfoundland, Canada
- Main (Northern Ireland), a river in Northern Ireland as seen at Map of Northern Ireland near the town of Ballymena
- Saint Laurent Boulevard, a street in Montreal, Quebec, Canada is known as "The Main"
- Spanish Main, a name given to the Caribbean coast
- Main Street, a generic street name
- Main (lunar crater), a crater on the moon
- Main function (programming), a common function in some programming languages
- Main (surname), people with the surname Main
- Main (band), experimental musicians
- Ma'in, alternate spelling for the Minaeans, an ancient people of modern-day Yemen during the 1st millennium BC
- Water main
- Main course
- Gas main
- Chas. T. Main, an engineering company, later bought by Parsons Corporation
- main as a synonym for the ocean, as in the song "Sailing, Sailing"
- Mountain Area Information Network, an Internet service provider and web hosting service and operator of WPVM-LP (MAIN-FM) Asheville, North Carolina, USA
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.